Santa Blast Santa Blast

Fun, for a while

Nice concept and pretty good execution. I like the controls. The only thing is, it never got harder. By the time I got bored I have over four thousand points and thirty sticks of dynamite, a reserve which showed no signs of depleting anytime soon. Would be nice if the game got more challenging as it progressed.

whileworking responds:

Thank you. I'm definitely gonna add more extras in the next games. Promised!

Color Blind 2 Color Blind 2

Love.

I thought this game would be boring, but it is actually stupidly addicting. I got through 100 levels and then had to wrench myself away in order to go on with my life.

Gangsta City Gangsta City

huh?

Fun, but it wouldn't let me buy a new gun.

Kiss me, it's beginnin to snow Kiss me, it's beginnin to snow

also pretty nice

Nice job with this, I like the colors. The right eye is too far towards the side of the face, which is a little disorienting since the rest of the facial proportions seems to be right on. Also, I don't think your style works quite as well with hair as it does with cat fur. Especially on the right side of the image, the hair seems more like a blobby thing attached to her face. Aside from those two things, though, a nice job.

someplaceelse responds:

yah my eyes give me so much trouble, and the hair too, I fail at those XD

also I'm a boy ;-*

La vie des chats La vie des chats

nice

This is very impressive. I particularly love the color scheme, as well as how the way you've rednered the fur seems to suggest movement.

someplaceelse responds:

thanks man c:

my special someone thought it was hideous though, so I'm not as satisfied with it as I used to be :c

AshleyAlyse AshleyAlyse

This is very nice, but it is not pixel art.